About Dad’s Soups and Sangys
Here at dads we like to treat you like family but family you like 😉 We will do whatever we possibly can to make your dining pleasure as memorable as possible.
We take pride in serving you and making you feel at home. It all starts with our very friendly servers and then continues with our Authentic Home-made scratch comfort food made with love and you leaving with a full belly and a smile on your face.
Baked in-house, preservative free (most places buy their breads from someone else – ours is baked fresh in our kitchens – this minimizes our carbon footprint) We have many varieties to choose from, so you’re sure to find something that suits your tastes!
Our soups are made daily, right here at Dad’s. We use nothing but fresh ingredients, and are MSG and preservative free. Our selection of soups changes daily, so check out our menu board for today’s choices!
Our roast beef and turkey are cooked fresh in our kitchen with a custom blend of spices and absolutely no preservatives. More proof of our commitment to serving truly authentic and home-made food from scratch.
A Little More About Us
Dad’s Soup and Sangy’s was established in 2003 in Colwood Corners. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we were forced to relocate to Wale Road 2011, and then proudly opened our second location on Jacklin Road in May of 2015. We had to close our Wale Road location in order to support our location on Jacklin Road after many great years serving amazing customers.
- We offer biodegradable bowls, we compost our kitchen scraps and recycle all the packaging possible in order to lower our carbon footprint and our impact on the environment.
- We do catering! Choose from our existing menu of soups, sangy’s, salads, and desserts.
- We offer Take ‘n’ Bake items made fresh so you can take home items like delicious pasta, then heat and eat at your convenience.
- Our salad dressings are also made fresh in-house!
- Winner of the Times Colonist ‘Best of the Island’ Award
Dad’s is run by local business owner John Duncan, who is proud to be involved in his business. He even constructed the interior of the Jacklin Road location himself. (There are no flaws, only character enhancements!)
Dad’s on Jacklin Road, Langford